Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ACCESS

ACCESS is a program that enables students to gain access to many courses that are not available at their local area high school via technology. These courses make it able for students to have the most highly qualified teachers so that their learning experiences may be as easy as possible. Students are also able to interact with other students so that they can have a complete classroom experience. ACCESS also allows courses to be offered online and the courses have lab simulations that the students are able to repeat so they are able to gain understanding.

Personally, I think that ACCESS is a good idea. I like the fact that students are able to learn through technology. Its good that students can interact with both the teacher and the student so that they can have the full classroom experience. However, I don't quite agree with the online courses because if the student has a question he/she is not able to ask their teacher for help. I wish that ACCESS was available when I was in high school so that I could have taken some of the courses that I wanted to take.

1 comment:

G.Tashbin said...

Good comment on the concerns of the fact that students can't always have access to the instructor.